The ability to provide incisive, accurate equipment diagnostics is one of the many things that set Butler Machinery apart as a Cat® dealer. Whether we are scanning your on-board computers to find the cause of a breakdown, or analyzing the results of an oil sampling to pinpoint how much life is left on your wearable components, our team of service experts specializes in providing sophisticated technological service for all your heavy equipment.
Mobile Diagnostic Capacity
Butler Machinery’s unmatched mobile capacity means we can bring powerful diagnostics directly to you. Serving an area encompassing North Dakota, South Dakota and Clay County, Minnesota, our mobile technicians are available for service at agriculture, construction, landscaping, mining and other job sites. You’ll save the expense of transporting your heavy equipment while still getting to benefit from our powerful technology and expertise. Each of our mobile service vans is equipped with wireless connectivity to our main facility, meaning you can get on-the-spot results to any diagnostics or other necessary tests.
In-house or at your facility, here are a few of the ways Butler Machinery is delivering industry-leading diagnostics to customers throughout the Midwest:
- Extensive Diagnostic Tooling uses computer technology to save you time and money on repairs.
- Scheduled Oil Sampling (SOS) can put your equipment on a regular diagnostic program.
- Coolant analysis gives you the opportunity to detect problems before failure.
- Hydraulic fluid analysis offers you a œwindow into the performance of your hydraulic system.
- Fuel analysis answers basic questions about your fuel.
- Load bank testing puts generator sets under working conditions to verify performance and protective shutdown systems.
Contact us for more information on diagnostic technology