Thank you for your interest in a career in the Butler Machinery parts department
Our business continues to grow so we need to add new teammates to the Butler parts department. If you value great relationships with your fellow co-workers, are driven to take care of customer needs, strive for excellence every day, have high levels of integrity and accountability and focus on safety in everything you do, then Butler could be the right employer for you to grow your career. We have a variety of parts department positions open across our 20 store locations and we’re excited to talk with you about them!
careers with a
Benefits that come with the job
- Health Insurance – 4 plan options, including 3 high deductible plans
- Dental Insurance – 2 plan options
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Benefit Plan
- Basic Life/AD&D and Supplemental Life Insurance
- AFLAC Options – Cancer/accidental/hospitalization/short-term disability
- Short-Term Disability Coverage – 60% of salary paid by Butler
- Paternity, Maternity, and Adoption Leave Options
- Company Paid Holidays
- Health Savings Account – Employer contribution up to $1,000/year.
- Paid Time Off
- 401(K) Plan
- 8% Annual Retirement Employer Contribution
- Employee Assistance Program – Including health coaching
- SmartDollar – Employer-paid financial planning program
- Legal Shield/ID Shield Products
- Other Company-Sponsored Benefits include uniforms, allowance for safety glasses, annual boot stipend, uniform, optional credit union membership and educational assistance
Whether you’re looking to get started in a career, or are simply ready for a new challenge, we want to hear from you! Butler offers a wide range of industry leading benefits to fit our employees needs and to help team members plan for a healthy retirement. Click the button below to learn about our benefits package.
The ideal teammate
We are looking for self-motivated, hardworking, team-oriented, customer-driven people to join our growing parts department team throughout our four-state region. If you have a passion for working with construction, agriculture, or power generation equipment in a team environment, you will be right at home at Butler.
Butler’s commitment to professional development and career growth is evident with on-the-job training and advancement opportunities throughout our company. We also offer a wide variety of industry leading benefits.
Join our growing team
Check out our open positions and get started today with our online application process. If you have questions about a career at Butler, or have any trouble with the application process, please email HR@butlermachinery.com or give us a call directly atJoin our team
Who we are
Butler was founded in 1955. We are a third-generation, family-owned company with over 800 associates in 20 locations across North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska and Montana. We are proud to support our customers from a variety of industries including construction, agriculture, government, demolition and scrap handling, mining, landscaping and power generation. We sell and service equipment from manufacturers such as Caterpillar (ND and SD), AGCO, CLAAS (ND, SD and MT), Drago, Horsch, Trail King and more.
*Butler Machinery Company reserves the right to change or terminate any or all of the benefits at any time in its sole discretion. Butler Machinery participates in e-verify.Whether you’re looking to get started in a career, or are simply ready for a new challenge, we want to hear from you! Butler offers a wide range of industry leading benefits to fit our employees needs and to help team members plan for a healthy retirement.