Field & Shop Service
24/7 equipment field service
COMMITTED TO YOUR SUCCESS ON-SITE
Field service from Butler Machinery and Butler Ag Equipment not only get your equipment repaired faster, but it saves you the expense of transportation to our facility. Field service from Butler brings fast repairs whether you work in agriculture, construction, or mining. Our unmatched field service capacity includes the following:
- Resident field service technicians are specifically trained for on-site and emergency service
- Fully-equipped service trucks with cranes and special purpose tools
- Available 24-hours-a-day, our field service professionals are there when and where you need them
- Portable bore/weld equipment repairs out-of-round bores in our shop or on your site
- Portable diagnostic tooling for accurate troubleshooting in the field
Contamination control certified
As a Cat dealership, Butler Machinery is held to a higher standard by our customers when it comes to contamination control. We have made it our mission to not only meet these expectations, but to exceed them.
At Butler, we know that contamination in any form can lead to machine failure, which is why our facilities adhere to strict contamination control practices. We take pride in being Caterpillar contamination control certified. When you visit our facilities, you can see the difference contamination control makes.
- Parts inventories maintained and protected in a clean environment
- Oil system cleansing with specialized high-efficiency kidney loop filter tooling
- All bulk oils filtered prior to use
- Specialized hydraulic hose cleaning processes
- Dust control procedures in all shop areas
- Portable particle counters to monitor oil contaminant levels
- Clean Facilities + Clean Parts/Components + Clean Fluids + Clean Repair/Assembly Processes = Clean Machines/Engines
Mobile diagnostic technology
Butler Machinery’s unmatched mobile capacity means we can bring powerful diagnostics directly to you. Serving an area encompassing North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Sidney, Montana, and Clay County, Minnesota, our mobile technicians are available for service at agriculture, construction, landscaping, mining, and other job sites. You’ll save the expense of transporting your heavy equipment while still getting to benefit from our powerful technology and expertise. Each of our mobile service vans is equipped with wireless connectivity to our main facility, meaning you can get on-the-spot results to any diagnostics or other necessary tests.
Whether in-house or at your facility, here are a few of the ways Butler is delivering industry-leading diagnostics to customers throughout the Midwest:
- Extensive diagnostic tooling uses computer technology to save you time and money on repairs
- Scheduled fluids analysis can put your equipment on a regular diagnostic program
- Coolant analysis gives you the opportunity to detect problems before failure
- Hydraulic fluid analysis offers you a window into the performance of your hydraulic system
- Fuel analysis answers basic questions about your fuel
- Load bank testing puts generator sets under working conditions to verify performance and protective shutdown systems
In-shop equipment service
CONSTRUCTION, AGRICULTURE, AND DIESEL ENGINES: OUR SHOPS CAN HANDLE THEM ALL
No other equipment dealer is more qualified than Butler Machinery and Butler Ag Equipment to provide in-shop service. Our team of highly trained expert technicians delivers repairs, maintenance, and sophisticated diagnostics. We have invested in the best tooling and equipment possible, giving us advanced capabilities to rebuild powertrain and hydraulic components, and perform effective planned maintenance.
Butler is proud to be Caterpillar® contamination control certified. This means all parts and equipment are kept in a clean environment, and meet ISO cleanliness standards after repair. Other benefits of in-shop service at Butler include:
- Highly trained technicians with the skills and experience that makes them the best in the industry
- Available 24-hours-a-day, we are a click or phone call away
- Custom track service utilizing production-line techniques to repair and rebuild undercarriage
- Component rebuild center brings engines and transmissions back to factory standards
- Engine dynamometer and transmission test bench to verify component performance
- Hydraulic repair includes cylinder honing, pump rebuild, exchange cylinders, rods, pumps, and custom hose assembly
- Bumper-to-bumper truck services keep you up and running strong.
Get in contact for more information about our Field & Shop Services
Looking for more about our Field & Shop Services?
"*" indicates required fields