Our business continues to grow so we need to add new teammates to the Butler sales team. If you value great relationships with co-workers, are driven to take care of customer needs, strive for excellence every day, have high levels of integrity and accountability, and focus on safety in everything you do, Butler Machinery could be the right employer for you to grow your sales career. We have a variety of customer account manager sales positions open across our 20 Butler locations and we’re excited to talk with you about them!View Open Positions
Butler Machinery Company was founded in 1955. We are a third-generation, family-owned company with over 800 associates in 20 locations across North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska and Montana. We are proud to support our customers from a variety of industries including construction, agriculture, government, demolition and scrap handling, mining, landscaping and power generation. We sell and service equipment from manufacturers such as Caterpillar, AGCO, CLAAS, Drago, Horsch, Trail King and more.
We are looking for self-motivated, hardworking, team-oriented, customer-driven people to join our growing sales team throughout our four-state region. Manage an assigned territory of customers and prospects with the support of your parts and service departments and your teammates at the Corporate Office. If you have a passion for working in a collaborative environment, building relationships with people, and construction, agriculture or power generation equipment, you will be right at home with our team at Butler.
The future success of our business is dependent upon continually developing the capabilities of individuals who believe in our company mission, demonstrate our values every day and are hungry to take their careers to the next level. Butler is looking for people with strong characteristics of integrity, accountability and desire for excellence to join our sales team. Meet new people, build relationships and grow your career with a premier equipment dealer going 66-years strong.
Check out our open positions and get started today with our online application process. If you experience issues while applying, or have any questions about a career at Butler Machinery, please don’t hesitate to email HR@butlermachinery.com.
- Company Vehicle
- Health Insurance – 4 plan options including 3 High Deductible plans
- Dental Insurance – 2 plan options
- Vision Insurance
- 10% Annual Retirement Employer Contribution, with Additional 5% Discretionary Employer Contribution
- Flexible Benefit Plan
- Basic Life/AD&D and Supplemental Life Insurance
- AFLAC options - Cancer Insurance/Accidental/Hospitalization/Short Term Disability
- Short-Term Disability Coverage – 60% of salary paid by Butler
- Maternity Benefit
- Holidays – 7 days company paid
- Health Savings Account (with High Deductible Healthcare Plan options) – Employer contribution up to $1000/yr
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(K) Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – including Health Coaching
- SmartDollar – employer paid financial planning program
- Legal Shield/ID Shield products