Construction, Agriculture, Diesel Engines, Our Shops can Handle them All
No other equipment dealer is more qualified than Butler Machinery to provide in-shop service. Our team of expert technicians delivers repairs, maintenance and sophisticated diagnostics. We have invested in the best equipment possible, giving us advanced capabilities to rebuild powertrain and hydraulic components and perform effective preventative maintenance.
At Butler, we know that contamination in any form can lead to machine failure, which is why our facilities adhere to strict contamination control practices. We take pride in being Caterpillar contamination control certified. This means all parts and equipment are kept in a clean environment to reduce the risk of grit and sand entering the delicate moving components of your machine.
Other benefits of in-shop service at Butler Machinery include:
- Factory Certified Technicians with the training and experience that makes them the best in the industry.
- Available 24-hours-a-day, we are only a phone call away.
- Custom track service utilizing production-line techniques to repair and rebuild undercarriage.
- Component rebuild center takes engines and transmissions back to factory standards.
- Engine dynamometers and transmission test bench to verify component performance.
- Hydraulic repair includes cylinder honing, pump rebuild, exchange cylinders, rods, pumps and custom hose assembly.
- Special tooling designed exclusively for Cat dealers.
- Bumper-to-bumper truck services keeps you up an running strong.
- PAR chassis dyno subjects truck engines, in chassis, to precise, over the road test conditions.
- Ongoing service training for all service personnel includes regular updates and technical support.
Contact us for more information on our in-shop service.