Fully Featured Vocational Trucks
Loaded with all the features and options you need in a vocational truck, the CT660 and CT681 are designed for unparalleled driver satisfaction, maximum payloads, unprecedented uptime and low cost of ownership.
- Engine The CT660 and CT681 are powered by Cat CT Series Vocational Truck Engines with ratings specific to vocational truck applications and enough horsepower/torque combinations to tackle the toughest jobs. All engines are built with a Compacted Graphite Iron (CGI) block that saves weight (up to 500 lbs) so you can maximize payload.
- Cab Ergonomic details reduce driver fatigue, interior features enhance driver and jobsite safety and productivity, and the cab’s distinctive look provides an ideal complement to the truck’s unique exterior.
- Chassis Both the CT660 and the CT681 sit on a strong foundation, built to handle whatever vocational body or equipment your application requires. The CT660 chassis features a set-back axle, with both 116-inch and 122-inch bumper to back of cab lengths available. The CT681 features a set-forward axle, with a 114-inch bumper. The chassis features a set-back axle, with both 116-inch and 122-inch bumper to back of cab lengths available. Multi-leaf front suspension options include shackle type, single- or two-stage springs and slipper type, with compatible shock absorbers available for all options.
- Transmission Used for years in vocational applications around the world, the Cat CX31 Automatic Transmission has a proven track record for quality and reliability that helps maximize uptime “ delivering rugged durability, fuel economy and smooth shifting for optimum power and efficiency. A manual transmission is also available, contact one of our sales reps for more details.
- Serviceability To help keep your uptime high and operating costs low, dozens of efficient maintenance and repair features were built into the CT660 and CT681, giving technicians and drivers easy access to key service points without any special tools required.
- Dealer Network Cat trucks are serviced exclusively through the Cat dealer network. Contact any of our locations today to schedule service.
- Truck Bodies To get the most out of your truck, pair it with a truck body from Premier Oilfield Equipment or JCraft Dump Bodies. In addition, call today and ask about our other offerings such as garbage bodies and snow plow configurations.
Businesses all over North and South Dakota have put Cat vocational trucks to the test.
Contact us today for more information