- Product Link provides remote access to valuable information about your fleet, including mixed-fleet capabilities if the equipment is capable:
- Equipment hours and location
- Equipment health
- Fuel information
- Fault Code
- Run Time
- Fuel Burn
- Idle Time
- Utilizing fuel data can tell you what the last reported fuel level is on an asset and where it last reported from, enabling more effectively scheduled refueling.
- Easily identify which parts you need and order them in just a few clicks when your dealer provides access to Parts.Cat.Com.
- Gain a competitive advantage by knowing the history of your equipment, e.g., cost, fuel use, and maintenance and quote future work more accurately.
- Manage and save fuel costs by understanding how much fuel equipment is using and why, e.g., idle time or operator technique.
- Effectively manage your resources to plan preventive maintenance for Cat and mixed-fleet equipment.
- Set up alerts for upcoming maintenance intervals, scheduled repairs and asset utilization.
Three Service Levels Designed for Your Success
Level 1: Inform
Level 2: Advise
Level 3: Partner
|Access to VisionLink|
|Hours and Locations|
|45 (33.6)||38 (30.1)|
|55 (41.0)||46 (33.8)|
|65 (48.8)||55 (40.4)|
|74 (55.1)||64 (47)|
|Net Power - SAE J1349||86 HP|
|Net Power Rating at 2,200 rpm - SAE J1349||86 HP|
|Net Power Rating at 2,200 rpm - ISO 9249||85 HP|