Rental Terms & Conditions:
- Rates do not include any sales, use or property taxes.
- Rental begins when machine leaves North Central Rental & Leasing yard and ends when it returns.
- Rental rates are based upon electric hour meter usage.
- Premium rental rates may apply due to excessive wear in abnormal applications (rock).
- Rental rates subject to change without notice.
- Machines subject to availability.
- 4-week rates based upon 160 hours, weekly rates 40 hours and daily rates 8 hours.
- Rental machines are F.O.B. machine’s location.
- Delivery arrangements are available from Butler Machinery Transport Division.
- Return to nearest Butler facility.
- Provide all wearable supplies, such as fuel, oils, filters, grease and ground-engaging tools (i.e. cutting edges, ripper tips, etc.).
- Maintain machine daily service points as specified in lube and maintenance manual.
- Provide adequate insurance.
- Repair or replace any damage to machine over $1000 including broken glass.
- Compensate North Central for abnormal wear of tires, including cuts and abrasions.
- Accept all liability for any injury or loss.
- Make rental payments in advance, unless given prior approval by North Central Rental & Leasing.
- Assembly and disassembly costs associated with transport of machine.
- Cleanup charges for excessively dirty machines.
Contact us today for more information