We’re Taking the Guesswork Out of Planned Rental Equipment Maintenance
North Central Rental & Leasing, LLC (NCRL) has got you covered across North and South Dakota. ALL PLANNED MAINTENANCE on machines rented from NCRL will be performed by Butler’s highly-trained certified technicians, AT NO COST TO YOU!
We will monitor your upcoming inspections and work with you to schedule maintenance.
Ag Equipment Planned Rental Maintenance:
- Level 1 service interval every 300 hours
- Level 2 service interval every 600 hours
- Level 3 service interval every 1,200 hours
- Level 4 service interval every 2,400 hours
Construction Equipment Planned Rental Maintenance:
- Level 2 service interval every 500 hours
- Level 3 service interval every 1,000 hours
- Level 4 service interval every 2,000 hours
What does that mean for you?
- Savings for you on parts, labor and mileage
- A guarantee that only highly-trained, certified technicians will perform the work and inspect machines; in the field or in the shop
- Accurate and up-to-date service records
- Use of Cat® oils and filters on roll-out used machines for sale
You will ONLY be responsible for the following:
- Daily and weekly inspections/greasing per the manufacturer’s Operation and Maintenance Manual
- Fuel, air or cab filters required because of extreme applications
- Ground Engaging Tools (G.E.T.)
- Fuel and operators
- Mileage charges if over 200 miles from closest Butler location
If you have questions regarding our new Planned Maintenance Program, please call us at 701.298.1700 or Contact Us through our site.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW BROCHURE
North Central Rental & Leasing – 3401 33rd St South – Fargo, ND 58104 – 701.298.1700