Click to view our CSA Brochure
A Partnership Between you and us, Created to help you Succeed
A Customer Service Agreement (CSA) is a product support agreement that helps you lower your cost-per-unit of production. You can cover individual systems, single pieces of equipment or entire fleets. CSAs are for all equipment, large or small, new or used and are tailored to fit your business needs.
Types of CSAs
- Total Maintenance & Repair: We handle all planned maintenance and repairs. All you have to do is add fuel.
- Planned Maintenance: Whether you operate one machine or a whole fleet, this flexible and comprehensive service plan is designed to meet your specific maintenance needs.
Benefits of a CSA
- On-site service at your location, around your work schedule.
- Flat rate zone pricing with our Scheduled Maintenance Service guarantees cost before work is started.
- Record keeping and trend monitoring for all equipment, includes a full record of all maintenance work and fluids analysis lab results.
- Factory-trained technicians with extensive experience and knowledge inspect each machine at the recommended interval.
- Reduce costs with our On-Site Scheduled Maintenance Service, which eliminates the need to stock the correct filters and service items.
- Multiple locations are not a problem, we will service your machines even when your fleet is split into multiple locations.
- New machines covered under total machine or powertrain warranty must be enrolled in a Scheduled Oil Sampling program to ensure warranty coverage; a CSA assures that all machines are properly sampled on time.
- Fast & clean service is assured because our service trucks are equipped to complete the scheduled maintenance quickly, cleanly and in one trip.