Cat® equipment is known for its ability to stand the test of time. An investment in a Cat skid steer loader, hydraulic excavator or other machine can provide you with reliable, efficient use for years to come. When your aging equipment is no longer able to deliver the performance you need it to, you can extend the life of your Cat equipment with Butler Machinery’s Caterpillar® Certified Rebuilds or Certified Power Train Rebuilds. Our rebuilds allow you to give your machine a cost-effective “second life” at a point when most competitive models would require a replacement.
Cat Machines were Built to be Rebuilt
To extend the life of your equipment, Butler Machinery offers the Caterpillar Certified Rebuild or Certified Power Train programs, which follow strict Caterpillar guidelines and use genuine Cat parts. You get a like-new machine, with warranty backed by Caterpillar, at a fraction of the cost of buying new.
Certified Rebuilds Include:
- More than 350 tests and inspections, including turbocharger boost, throttle response, stall speed rpm, transmission and steering clutch response, hydraulic and pilot relief valve pressures
- Automatic replacement of approximately 7,000 parts, including hoses, belts, seals, gaskets, bearings, knobs, wiring, switches and gauges
- Examination, straightening, reinforcing and welding of frames
- Replacement of worn linkage pins and shaft bearings
- Reconditioning of hydraulic systems, engine, transmission and torque converter
- Critical engineering improvements and updates
- Repainting of machine
- New identifying graphics
- Like-new standard warranty and extended power train warranty coverage
- New machine serial number
Certified Power Train Rebuild:
- Restores power train to like-new performance.
- Covers radiator, engine, transmission, torque converter, final drive and axle.
- Includes approximately 200 tests and inspections of power train components.
- Includes replacement or reconditioning of approximately 3,000 parts, including power train electrical switches, sensors, sending units, electronic control modules, engine wiring harnesses, bearings, gaskets, seals and coolant hoses.
- Includes critical engineering improvements and updates.
- Includes extended power train warranty coverage.
Contact us for more information on machine rebuilds