The precision parts and fluids that power Cat® heavy equipment are highly-calibrated and need to be serviced in an environment that is free of contamination. As a Cat dealership, Butler Machinery is held to a higher standard by our customers when it comes to contamination control ” we have made it our mission to not only meet these expectations, but to exceed them!
Five Star Certified
All of Butler Machinery’s full-service facilities have achieved the “Five-Star” Contamination Control Certification, the highest designation awarded by the Caterpillar® company. Not all Cat dealerships have attained this award ” it is an elite status reserved only for those that incorporate best practices for contamination control into every level of their business. Five Star facilities are subject to regular audits and must continue to demonstrate the same high commitment to cleanliness to retain certification. When you visit Butler Machinery’s facilities you can see the difference Contamination Control makes.
- Parts inventories maintained and protected in a clean environment
- Oil system cleansing with specialized high-efficiency kidney loop filter tooling
- All bulk oils filtered prior to use
- Specialized hydraulic hose cleaning processes
- Dust control procedures in all shop areas
- Portable particle counters to monitor oil contaminant levels
- Clean Facilities + Clean Parts/Components + Clean Fluids + Clean Repair/Assembly Processes = Clean Machines/Engines