Level 1: INFORM enables you to manage your equipment. Know where your equipment is, and what it’s doing with near real-time information by using Cat® Product Link® hardware and VisionLink® reporting capabilities.
- Product Link provides remote access to valuable information about your fleet, including mixed-fleet capabilities if the equipment is capable:
- Equipment hours and location
- Equipment health
- Fuel information
– Fault Code
– Run Time
– Fuel Burn
– Idle Time
- Utilizing fuel data can tell you what the last reported fuel level is on an asset and where it last reported from, enabling more effectively scheduled refueling.
- Easily identify which parts you need and order them in just a few clicks when your dealer provides access to Parts.Cat.Com.
- Gain a competitive advantage by knowing the history of your equipment, e.g., cost, fuel use, and maintenance and quote future work more accurately.
- Manage and save fuel costs by understanding how much fuel equipment is using and why, e.g., idle time or operator technique.
- Effectively manage your resources to plan preventive maintenance for Cat and mixed-fleet equipment.
- Set up alerts for upcoming maintenance intervals, scheduled repairs and asset utilization.