Parts Return Policy
The return of un-needed parts is time consuming and costly for both our customers and for Butler Machinery. The following guidelines for returning parts will ensure proper credit and help minimize the costs involved. Your cooperation and understanding is appreciated.
- Call or visit your nearest Butler store to begin your parts return today. FIND MY NEAREST LOCATION
- No returns without the approval of Butler Machinery.
- Shipments of returned parts must be prepaid to the Butler Machinery facility where originally purchased.
- Returns of items identified with an asterisk (*) or otherwise noted as non-returnable have been declared non-returnable by the manufacturer and are not acceptable for credit.
- Returnable parts must be returned within 15 days from date of invoice and be in new salable condition, accompanied by an invoice, packing list, or document number.
- Returnable parts will be assessed a restocking charge of 10%.
- Large surplus returns must be pre-approved by the Branch Parts Manager. Credit will be on a negotiated basis.
- Parts returned for warranty consideration MUST include a model and serial number, hours or miles, an invoice number for the item and a brief explanation of the failure.
- Exchange cores, which must be complete, genuine OEM and rebuildable, must be returned within 30 days or they will be declared non-returnable, or returnable subject to negotiation for credit.
- Costs related to shipping and handling on initial order will not be credited.
- Butler will strive to process returns within 10 business days after receiving the part.
All parts are subject to the warranty terms (including limitations and exclusions of warranties and limitations of remedies) set forth in the manufacturer’s warranty statement. These warranty statements are available upon request.