World Class Performance on Every Job
Cat motor graders continue their reputation for offering world-class cab and controls, advanced electronics and hydraulics, and optimum productivity... to match your needs in any application.
For 60 years, Butler Machinery has been proud to be your exclusive supplier of Cat motor graders in North and South Dakota. For applications ranging from light roadwork to heavy duty mining, Cat motor graders are an excellent choice for anyone requiring versatility, reliability and low cost of ownership.
|Image||Model||Engine Model||Gross Vehicle Weight - Maximum - Front Axle||Gross Vehicle Weight - Maximum - Rear Axle|
|120M2 AWD Motor Grader||Cat® C7.1 ACERT™||15675 lb||33312 lb|
|120M2 Motor Grader||Cat® C7.1 ACERT™||15675 lb||33312 lb|
|12M2 AWD Motor Graders||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|12M2 Motor Graders||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|12M3 AWD Motor Grader||Cat® C9.3 ACERT™||n/a||n/a|
|12M3 Motor Grader||Cat® C9.3 ACERT™||17075 lb||38069 lb|
|140M AWD Motor Grader||Cat® C9 ACERT™||n/a||n/a|
|140M Motor Grader||Cat® C7 ACERT™||n/a||n/a|
|140M2 AWD Motor Grader||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|140M2 Motor Graders||n/a||n/a||n/a|
When the work you do involves building, maintaining and repairing roads, productive and reliable motor graders are a critical part of your heavy equipment fleet. The innovative design and quality construction of new Cat® motor graders set the standard for the industry.
Caterpillar® has been producing iconic heavy equipment and machinery for nearly a century, delivering state-of-the-art solutions that offer the right blend of power, safety and efficiency.
All About the M Series
Our new Cat motor graders for sale feature the latest technology to help your operation work safer, smoother and more efficiently. From quick and easy serviceability to robust structures and replaceable primary components, nothing outlasts or outperforms genuine Cat equipment.
Whether you're building a highway or maintaining a haul road, Cat Motor Graders are designed to give you the power and precision to get the job done right. They feature low-effort joystick controls and integrated technologies that allow you to do more work at a higher rate of efficiency, all while lowering your total cost. Upgrade to the All Wheel Drive (AWD) option for even greater efficiency. Some of the key benefits of purchasing a new motor grader from Butler Machinery include:
- Improved Operator Comfort: The M series' revolutionary joystick controls reduce hand and wrist movement so your operators can work more comfortably and productively. The redesigned seat offers more comfort and cushion than ever before, with the ability to upgrade to a heated or heated/ventilated seat.
- Reduced Adjustment Time: Drawbar-Circle-Moldboard components are designed to significantly reduce adjustment time so it's easy to maintain factory-tight components for your highest quality work.
- Safety: Cat Motor Grader is designed with the safety of people in mind, with features like redundant steering and brake systems, remote engine shutdown switch, implement lockout and an optional rearview camera.
- Fuel Efficiency: The Cat C9.3 ACERT Tier 4 Final engine is equipped with a number of features all built to save fuel and reduce emissions.
- Emissions and After-treatment Technologies: Regeneration runs automatically at cold start-up and if needed, in the background while you work. Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) utilizes Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF), which is conveniently filled from the ground when you refuel. A gauge on the dash makes it easy to monitor DEF level.
- Integrated Technologies: Cat Connect makes smart use of technology and services to help you monitor, manage and enhance job site operations. Cat Grade Control Cross Slope provides operators automatic slope control creating more consistent road surfaces that are safer and last
Factory Trained Service for All Cat Motor Graders
Proper maintenance is essential to getting the most use and maximum efficiency out of your new Cat motor grader. As the only authorized Cat dealer in North & South Dakota, Butler Machinery offers a range of exclusive programs and services to help keep your heavy equipment running its best. These include:
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA): A Butler CSA is your personalized maintenance plan, designed to help you get the most out of your fleet of heavy equipment.
- Scheduled Oil Sampling (SOS): Your oil can tell a lot about the health of your heavy equipment. Regular testing of engine and hydraulic oil can identify problems before they become apparent during regular operation, helping you schedule repairs more effectively.
- Genuine Cat parts: Our parts store contains over $37 million of inventory, including the largest selection of genuine Cat parts in the region. Most orders can be processed within 24 hours and delivered to one of our 16 convenient locations for immediate pickup.
Great Deals on CAT Motor Graders in North and South Dakota
At Butler Machinery, it’s our mission to help your business be successful. We strive to be a one-stop shop for everything you require, ranging from new motor graders and construction equipment to used machines, rental solutions and so much more. When you shop with us, you get the personalized attention to detail of a local company with the broad capabilities represented by the Caterpillar brand.
Additional reasons to partner with Butler Machinery for Cat motor graders for sale include:
- Reliable guidance from skilled and experienced sale representatives
- Affordable financing options and flexible payments with Cat Commercial Accounts
- New equipment sales locations conveniently placed throughout our territory
- Competitive prices and frequent specials on new equipment
Get In Touch For New Cat Motor Graders Today
Whether you need motor graders for governmental projects, residential and commercial construction or any other rugged application, get the job done right with genuine Cat equipment.
To learn more about how Butler Machinery can help you, contact our team today!