FEATURING THE EQUIPMENT THAT KEEPS OUR CUSTOMERS RUNNINGSubmit Your Photo
Butler Machinery would like to feature the equipment that keeps our customers running by highlighting them in our upcoming 2022 calendar. We're looking for photo submissions of a machine from Butler, whether on-the-job or parked between tasks. We believe it's time for people to see how Butler machines keep you running. The machines we provide adhere to productivity and performance, but you all are the ones who get up and get the work done. Let's do this together.Submit Your Photo
- Photo submissions must be made by July 16, 2021 to be considered for our 2022 calendar. Submissions made after July 16, 2021 will be considered for the 2023 calendar.
- Customers may submit unlimited photos for consideration.
- Images must be submitted via the form on this page to be considered.
- Images submitted by means other than the form on this page will not be reviewed.
- Butler Machinery Company reserves the right to edit submitted photos as needed to fit the layout of the calendar.
- All featured customers will receive a special Butler prize for being selected.
- Photos should feature a Butler equipment from one of the three (3) core categories below: Caterpillar; Agriculture; Power Systems.
- Photos must be submitted in digital format via the form on this page. No print or film will be accepted for this contest.
- All photos must be of adequate size and resolution quality* for print. (*If you are unsure whether your photos meets this requirement or not, please go ahead and submit and we will contact you if a higher resolution photo is required. We need 300 dpi or greater at a 14" size.)
- The photo must be original material of the contestant, in its entirety.
- Submissions must be made by Friday, July 16, 2021. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt, and Butler Machinery Company reserves the right to examine the submission prior to receipt in order to confirm compliance with contest rules.
Preferred submissions should feature our machine. We are looking for photos from three (3) core customer groups: Caterpillar; Agriculture; Power Systems. Judging will be conducted by an internal Butler committee. Winning photos will be published in our 2022 calendar and posted on Butler social media.
Please note we will not be providing on-going updates as to the status of entries during the contest. Butler reserves the right to award as many or as few photo submission placements in calendars as determined strategically appropriate, including photos not selected as a winner. Proprietary media of Butler Machinery Company or our vendors will be placed in lieu of user-submitted photos where needed. Winners will be contacted upon completion of contest.