3/23/20 – 3/25/20 Covid-19 Butler Location Response Updates
Important updates are available for the following locations. If you do not see an update from your nearest Butler location, please check back soon.
Aberdeen, SD (3/24) LEARN MORE
Bismarck, ND (3/24) LEARN MORE
Devils Lake, ND (3/23) LEARN MORE
Dickinson, ND (3/24) LEARN MORE
Fargo, ND (3/24) LEARN MORE
Grand Forks, ND (3/23) LEARN MORE
Hankinson, ND (3/24) LEARN MORE
Hoople, ND (3/25) LEARN MORE
Huron, SD (3/24) LEARN MORE
Jamestown, ND (3/24) LEARN MORE
Minot, ND (3/25) LEARN MORE
Pierre, SD (3/24) LEARN MORE
Rapid City, SD (3/23) LEARN MORE
Sioux Falls, SD (3/23) LEARN MORE
3/18/20 A Message from our President
To our valued customers,
Butler Machinery Company is committed to the health and safety of our associates, customers and communities we serve. Like you, we are diligently monitoring the spread of COVID-19 and have taken actions based on CDC and local health department recommendations to protect our associates and our customers, while we strive to maintain the same customer service you’ve come to expect from us.
Please refer to your local Butler store below for the most up-to-date information regarding hours of operation, Door and entrance restrictions, contact information, after-hours parts and service, deliver and more.
- We have an action plan in place should one of our associates or stores become infected at any point.
- We are actively monitoring parts and equipment availability with our manufacturers and plan to communicate any supply chain disruptions as we become aware of them.
- Any Butler associate who will be visiting a customer location for sales, service or delivery will call in advance to ensure their visit is approved and low risk.
- We have cancelled our Customer Appreciation Breakfast events that were planned in Sioux Falls, Dickinson and Devils Lake on March 21, as well as Minot and Rapid City on March 28. Please check below regarding the status of our Customer Appreciation Breakfasts.
- Internal training and education events, as well as all-employee store meetings have been postponed and we are continuing to evaluate upcoming events on a weekly basis.
- All associates have been encouraged to stay home if they are ill and practice good hand washing and sanitizing to do their part to slow the spread.
- We are being extremely diligent about the cleanliness of our locations and the availability of hand soap and sanitizer products for both associates and customers.
The Butler leadership team is in daily contact as the global effect of this virus unfolds and we will be nimble in our response to this evolving situation. Our commitment to serving our customers remains a top priority to us, while we balance the health and well-being of our associates.
Thank you for your ongoing support and dedication during this challenging time; we will all get through this together. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
President, Butler Machinery Company