North Central Rental & Leasing, LLC (NCRL) is proud to announce that effective immediately, ALL PLANNED MAINTENANCE on machines rented from NCRL will be performed by Butler’s highly-trained certified technicians, AT NO COST TO YOU!
- Planned Maintenance: We will monitor your upcoming inspections and work with you to schedule maintenance.
- Level 1 service interval every 300 hours
- Level 2 service interval every 600 hours
- Level 3 service interval every 1200 hours
- Level 4 service interval every 2400 hours
- Savings for you on parts, labor and mileage
- A guarantee that only highly-trained, certified technicians will perform the work and inspect machines; in the field or in the shop
- Accurate and up-to-date service records
- Use of Cat® oils and filters on roll-out used machines for sale
- You will ONLY be responsible for the following:
- Daily and weekly inspections/greasing per the manufacturer’s Operation and Maintenance Manual
- Fuel, air or cab filters required because of extreme applications
- Ground Engaging Tools (G.E.T.)
- Fuel and operators
- Mileage charges if over 200 miles from closest Butler location
If you have questions regarding our new Planned Maintenance Program, please call us at 701.298.1700 or Contact Us through our site.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW BROCHURE