Heavy Equipment Rental
North Central Rental & Leasing LLC, a division of Butler Machinery, maintains over 700 current model Cat® machines in the rent-to-rent fleet, ranging from D3K to D10T tractors, side boom pipelayers, 904H to 993K loaders, scrapers, compactors, off-highway trucks, articulated trucks, motor graders, backhoe loaders, skid steer loaders, multi terrain loaders, telescopic handlers, water wagons, hydraulic excavators, and diesel generator sets. We also carry allied equipment such as: Allmand light plants and heaters, Trail King gravel trailers, Metso crushing and screening equipment, RoGator and TerraGator application products and Challenger agricultural tractors.
Repairs and Maintenance Included
North Central’s daily, weekly and 4-week rates include normal repairs. Each unit is maintained and repaired in accordance with manufacturer recommendations and is ready to work for the next client. North Central also offers fully maintained rental contracts tailored to meet your company’s needs. The only variable costs in a maintained rental for you, the client, are the fuel and operator costs.
There are a number of reasons why renting heavy equipment can be preferable to new. As mentioned above, renting saves you the expense of setting up and maintaining new equipment, ensuring your equipment is always running its best when you need it. Renting Cat construction equipment or other heavy machinery can also help you in the following ways:
- Meeting temporary equipment needs: If your firm has been awarded a large one-off contract requiring additional capabilities or if part of your fleet is down for extended repairs or maintenance, renting is an ideal way to meet temporary equipment needs.
- Lower initial costs: Unlike buying outright, renting heavy equipment requires no large investment, freeing up your credit and capital for other purposes. Because rental costs are not noted on a balance sheet the same way loan payments are, your finances will appear more attractive when applying for a lease or line of credit.
- Try before you buy: With North Central’s rent to own program, you can test a potential new purchase in real-world operating conditions before making a final decision.
- Remote location work: Transporting equipment can be costly. If your team is in from out of town to complete a job, renting Cat construction equipment while in North Dakota can save you the considerable expense of bringing your own.
Heavy Equipment Rental Details
- Rental rates are based on motor hour usage, beginning as soon as the machine leaves our compound.
- Daily rates are based on eight hours of use in normal operating conditions; additional charges may apply for overtime or abnormal applications.
- Clients are responsible for providing their own insurance.
- Sales and operating taxes not included.
- Advance payment required.
Whatever your equipment needs, we will strive to meet them with quality equipment and helpful, knowledgeable service. For more information about renting heavy equipment from North and South Dakota, or to inquire about available units, contact our team today.
Contact us today for more information