To access your S.O.S. results, click here.
By monitoring your machine’s fluids on a regular basis, we can help you pick up the warning signs before failures occur and give you options to avoid them all together.
- Helps you schedule downtime to fit your workload.
- Monitors positives as well as negatives, so you won’t have to pay for the repair of components that are not worn out.
- Allows you to monitor maintenance schedules to verify that routine maintenance has been performed.
- Helps you develop a complete service history for each machine. This proves invaluable when evaluating performance and planning replacement purchases.
- Manage budgets by predicting repairs, downtime and equipment life.
- Documents service history for a higher value at trade-in or resale.
Are all Labs the Same?
The S.O.S Program was introduced by Caterpillar in 1971 and soon became recognized as the leader in oil analysis. Below are just some of the reasons why Butler Machinery’s Fluids Analysis Lab offers the most for your money.
- Turnaround Time: Usually within 24 hours – the best in the industry.
- Personal Attention: Most labs, just by sheer volume, have your reports generated by a computer. At Butler Machinery, we have highly trained lab technicians interpreting data and studying your machine history and repair records.