As the region’s exclusive Cat® dealer, Butler Machinery has access to the largest inventory of OEM parts in the country and can get you the item you need faster than the competition. We also offer remanufacturing, hydraulic repair and other exclusive services that can add years of life to your equipment.
No other company can meet your parts needs like we can! Here’s what sets Butler Machinery apart:
- Eighteen locations with facilities in North Dakota (Bismarck, Devils Lake, Dickinson, Fargo, Grand Forks, Hankinson, Hoople, Jamestown, Minot), South Dakota (Aberdeen, Huron, Pierre, Rapid City Sioux Falls) and Nebraska (Chadron, Fremont, Kearney, Pickrell).
- Extensive parts inventories include over $37 million of parts in stock.
- 98% parts availability within 24 hours if your part is not already in stock.
- Shuttle truck service for parts and exchange components in some areas.
- Online parts ordering connects all Butler Machinery locations to Cat parts departments and depots and over 300 North American Cat Dealer locations.
- After-hours parts ordering via phone or PartStore, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year.
- Parts reusability takes advantage of the œsecond life built into Cat components.
- Remanufactured components save you money.
- Remanufactured parts are warranteed the same as new parts for as much as 60% savings.
- Cat hydraulic hose: the famous XT Hose, manufactured to stand up to the toughest jobs.
- Cat hose presses create custom hydraulic hoses for machines of all makes and models.
- Cat batteries are designed for years of service. Ask today about our non-prorated warranty.
- Cat fluids and lubricants are specially engineered for the toughest applications.
Contact us today for more information!